Welcome to Living Happily Connected!
Our website and blog were created to share everything we are learning on the importance of having strong social bonds for happiness and longevity. We include research behind why social connection is important, give tips on how to remove barriers to fulfilling relationships, provide tools on how to connect more and better, and teach how to care and love ourselves as much as others. We also share examples of happiness connection in action - in movies, the media, personal stories, etc.
Here is how to get the most from Living Happily Connected:
- Read the blog posts. We post new blogs weekly and you can access the most recent ones on our Blogs page or select from the Connection Blog Topics drop down menu.
- Join our LHC community. Sign up to be on our VIP email list to receive early notices of LHC promotions, bonus content, and more. We will never, ever share our list with other entities!
- Connect on social media. I am most active on Instagram at CherHappyGal, but share new blog posts and promos on Facebook and quotes on Pinterest. You can also share blog posts you like on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your story. If you are living happily connected in an area of your life, why not share your story so we can all get inspired! See below for more details.
- Give us feedback. Let us know if you are enjoying our website and if there are related topics you would like us to write about. You can reach us through our Contact page.
I am glad you found our Living Happily Connected website. My team and I have much more planned in the future as our website and online community grows - can't wait to share it all with you!
--Cher Knebel, Connection Crusader and founder of Living Happily Connected.com
Cher's New Book Coming in May 2020
From Withering to Flourishing - 9 Steps to Bloom Again After the Storm
We are looking for stories to share on our website of how people are living happily connected. Whether you have a standing date or planned a fabulous celebration or event that brought loved ones together, let us know and we will do our best to include as many as we can on our website (free editing included)!
Need a Speaker at Your Next Event?
Cher is available weekends and evenings to share her research, personal stories and passion for helping people live happy and healthy lives by improving their connections with others!