Welcome to Living Happily Connected!
We hope you and your family are staying safe in these uncertain times during the COVID-19 crisis.
The Living Happily Connected website was relaunched in early 2020, right before the world wide pandemic was in full swing. Even though we are all dealing with our "new normal" post COVID-19, our mission for this website remains the same - to emphasize the importance of social connection to living a happier and longer life. We are finding new ways to stay connected and its more important than ever before!
At Living Happily Connected.com, we include research behind why social connection is important, give tips on how to remove barriers to fulfilling relationships, provide tools on how to connect more and better, and teach how to care and love ourselves as much as others. We also share examples of happiness connection in action - in movies, the media, personal stories, etc.
In addition to the website and blog, I just published my first book on Amazon in April 2020, which talks about my own personal story of bouncing back after some very dark years back in 2010-2012. You can read about the book here.
We are so glad you found us! Here are some ways to get the most from our website:
- Read the blog posts. We post new blogs when we can (with more regular posting this summer) and you can access the most recent ones on our Blogs page or select from the Connection Blog Topics drop down menu.
- Join our LHC community. Sign up to be on our VIP email list to receive early notices of LHC promotions, bonus content, and more. We will never, ever share our list with other entities!
- Connect on social media. You can join me on Instagram for all things happy, see links to new blog posts and news on Facebook and pin quotes from our Pinterest boards.
- Share your story. If you are living happily connected in an area of your life, why not share your story so we can all get inspired! See below for more details.
- Give us feedback. Let us know if you are enjoying our website and if there are related topics you would like us to write about. You can reach us through our Contact page.
My team at Living Happily Connected and I have much more planned in the future as our website and online community grows - can't wait to share it all with you!
--Cher Knebel, Connection Crusader and founder of Living Happily Connected.com
Cher's New Book is Now Available on Amazon!
From Withering to Flourishing - 9 Ways to Bloom Again After the Storm Has Passed
We are looking for stories to share on our website of how people are living happily connected. Whether you have a standing date or planned a fabulous celebration or event that brought loved ones together, let us know and we will do our best to include as many as we can on our website (free editing included)!
Need a Speaker at Your Next Event?
Cher is available weekends and evenings to share her research, personal stories and passion for helping people live happy and healthy lives by improving their connections with others!