Welcome to Living Happily Connected!
We hope you are staying safe in these uncertain times during the COVID-19 crisis.
This website and blog was originally created to share research on boosting happiness as it relates to connecting with others. But, with the impact of the pandemic, it made me pause and rethink the best way to serve people in this new era.
My team and I will still be sharing personal lessons, movie references and research on connection and happiness, but we are focusing more on removing barriers to connecting and loving oneself, which in turn makes connecting with others easier and more positive. You can read more about us HERE.
Here are some ways to get the most from Living Happily Connected:
- Read our blog. You can access the most recent posts on the Blogs page or select from the Blog Topics drop down menu.
- Join our LHC community. Sign up to be on our VIP email list to receive early notices of promotions, bonus content, and more. We will never, ever share our list with other entities!
- Connect on social media. Join me on Instagram for all things happy, on Facebook for links to new posts and news, and on Pinterest for pin quotes.
- Share your story. Let us know how you are positively connecting with yourself and others so we can all get inspired! See below for details.
- Give us feedback. Let us know if there are related topics you would like us to write about. You can reach us through our Contact page.
My team and I have much more planned in the future as our website and online community grows - we can't wait to share it all with you!
--Cher Knebel, Founder of Living Happily Connected.com
Read Cher's First Book on Amazon!
From Withering to Flourishing - 9 Ways to Bloom Again After the Storm Has Passed
We are looking for stories to share on how people are living happily connected with themselves and with others. For example, you could share a self-care tip, a recent goal you achieved that you are proud of, or what you do to take to stay connected to a loved one (s). Let us know and we will do our best to include as many as we can on our website (complimentary editing included)!
Need a Speaker at Your Next Event?
Cher is available to share her research, personal stories and passion for helping people live happier and healthier lives.